Tuesday, March 6, 2007

psssst...ey waaaazzzzup.. he whispered as i past him by..
do you wanna buy something..i got it all lady..name your flavour, name your pick...and I'm your man...
I got chocked here was clearly one of those gangster dogs that you sometimes read about. Apparently they hang around certain spots downtown, looking all cute, pretending to be mans best friend..but no no they are just out there for the moneey, trying to suck good people like me down that slippery road of crime and abuse..
aaa.a a...mr..i said waving my finger at his nose..who are you kidding i know your type..I'm not buying anytheeng from youuu...who do you think you r fooling with your expensive accessories and puppy eyes..not me at least..i can tell you so much...you burn in hell now.....

Hahaha i laughed as i continued my walk...
i certainly showed that little ghetto bastard where to put it.
..

No comments: